How our customers feel about claireLOGIC is incredibly important to us. We’re delighted to say that during our last working month that we achieved a whopping customer satisfaction rating of 99%.
These statistics are the result of over 40 respondents (over a 30-day period). Surveys are sent out randomly to our end-user clients after we complete their support tickets. Clients are asked to score how we dealt with their problem by scoring us out of 5 across 6 questions, which are:
· How would you rate the timeliness of the initial response to your issue?
· How would you rate the timeliness of the resolution of your issue?
· Was the problem or task resolved to your satisfaction?
· How would you rate the engineer's ability and professionalism?
· How satisfied were you with the overall service you received?
· How likely would you be to refer us?
· Please give us one suggestion where we can improve response?
Although, of course, we are delighted by these phenomenal results, we always feel that there is headroom and scope for continuous improvement – Improvements which can come from many places; speed of acknowledging the enquiry, technical ability, as well as customer service skills and behaviours.
We’re serious about our team's personal development and we invest continuously in up-skilling our team – with team members learning both new technical skills and accreditations, as well as working on softer skills and behaviours, like customer service and core communications.
This is on-top of our promise to deliver excellence as part of our ISO9001 certification.