claireLOGIC has a great opportunity for a Client Services Executive.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a proactive team player who communicates effectively and demonstrates an understanding of our products and services.
You should enjoy liaising with clients to ensure we're exceeding their expectations. In the IT sector there are so many products and services that continually evolve - so you should have a desire to learn from one week to the next!
We’re looking for someone that is happy to work and behave in-line with our values. This role would suit someone who is interested in technology and being involved within different aspects of a business.
- Customer relationship management
- Take ownership of queries or requests
- Be a single point of contact for our clients
- Create quotes and proposals
- Liaise with vendors and teams
- Answer calls
- Managing contracts and renewals
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Ad-hoc social media/marketing tasks
Experience and Skills:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- I.T. literate
- A "can-do" attitude
- 2+ years of customer service / administration experience
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
Salary is subject to experience.
Employment benefits include 23 days’ annual leave, private healthcare and pension.
All successful applicants will need to provide evidence of identity and eligibility to work in the UK, complete a basic DBS disclosure and pass a six-month probationary period.
When applying please make sure to include your latest CV. Should you not hear back from them within 2 weeks of submitting your application, we would like to thank you for taking an interest and confirm that you were not successful on this occasion.
Apply here: https://clairelogic.net/job-application-form/
* NO AGENCIES THANK YOU *