We have a great opportunity for an Office Administrator who’s looking for a role where they can make a difference.
To be successful in this role it's essential that you are well organised and have previous experience in an administrative role. You also need to be a team player who can communicate at all levels and have an understanding of our products, services and operations.
We’re looking for someone that is happy to work and behave in-line with our values. This role would suit someone who is interested in technology and being involved within different aspects of a business.
- Manage office functions, buildings and supplies
- Manage Quality Management System (training will be provided)
- Look after visitors
- Arrange travel arrangements where required
- Take ownership of any query or request
- Organise meetings and hospitality
- Answer calls and transfer calls
- PA functions
- Maintain stock
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Fire alarm testing
Experience and Skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Good numeracy skills
- I.T. literate - Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- A “can-do” attitude
- 2+ years of administration experience
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Salary is subject to experience.
Employment benefits include 23 days’ annual leave, private healthcare and pension.
All successful applicants will need to provide evidence of identity and eligibility to work in the UK, complete a basic DBS disclosure and pass a six-month probationary period.
When applying please make sure to include your latest CV. Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, we would like to thank you for taking an interest and confirm that you were not successful on this occasion.
Apply here: https://clairelogic.net/job-application-form/
* NO AGENCIES THANK YOU *